The Canadian Red Cross recommends that you keep a well-stocked first-aid kit in your home, workplace, and recreational areas to help you respond effectively to common injuries and emergencies. The OWA Woodland Emergency First Aid Kit is designed to manage a wide range of injuries and emergencies on and off your woodlots and could potentially save a life.
Remember - Safety should always be your top priority.
OWA Member Benefits
- First aid / life-saving kit offered to you at a great price (comparable retail pricing $150)
- Contents of the kits have been designed for woodlot accidents
OWA Woodland Emergency First Aid Kit contents:
The OWA Woodland Emergency First Aid kit contains three parts:
- First aid materials in an OWA logo bag,
- OWA logo LifeSaver pouch, and
- OWA logo Tick Removal pouch.
First Aid Bag
Includes a wide range of items for treatment of medical emergencies ranging from minor scrapes and cuts to wound care/trauma, eye injuries, and fractures/sprains. This deluxe first aid kit contains enough materials to help a woodlot family with injuries that could be self-treated, before medical staff arrive, or attended to at a health facility.